Cevo Sapphire Atomic Theory 2 Announced
With a great outcome from Cevo Sapphire Atomic Theory 1, CEVO will continue its partnership with Sapphire to carry out a second tournament.
Cevo Atomic Theory 2 will be a double elimination style tournament with first round action beginning in the first week of September.
- 128 teams, double elimination.
- $5.00 registration fee per player.
- Matches played twice a week, on Monday and Thursday evenings.
- Registration is open from Monday, August 3rd - Sunday, August 30th.
- Standard CEVO rules apply, 15 round halves, $800 startmoney, and teams will knife for side choice.
- Maps are de_dust2, de_nuke, de_inferno, de_train, de_tuscan, de_russka, and de_season (Map Rotation: TBA).
- The CMN will be enabled for all matches.
- Teams are permitted to dispute a maximum of two players per team per match.
Cevo has confirmed that they will be using zBlock version 4.4 and to “keep an eye out for a zBlock specific news post explaining all necessary settings.”
• 1st Place- 5x TBA (Later this Week) & CEVO-P Season 9 Professional Placement Spot
• 2nd Place - 5x TBA (Later this Week) & CEVO-P Season 9 Professional Placement Spot
• 3rd Place - 5x TBA (Later this Week)
• 4th Place - 5x TBA (Later this Week)
• 5th Place - 5x Free entry into CEVO CSS Main Season 9 ($100.00 value)
• 6th Place - 5x Free entry into CEVO CSS Main Season 9 ($100.00 value)
• 7th Place - 5x Free entry into CEVO CSS Main Season 9 ($100.00 value)
• 8th Place - 5x Free entry into CEVO CSS Main Season 9 ($100.00 value)
*Winnings will be shipped free of charge.
Also the 1st and 2nd place teams will be invited to participate in the Season 9 CEVO-Professional Placement Tournament, while the 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th, and 8th place teams will be awarded a spot in the Season 9 Main division.
For more information regarding the tournament and registration details visit here.